Save-The-Date: March 23 for Annual Military Appreciation Golf Tournament
On Monday, March 23, rain or shine, Landings Military Relief Fund (LMFRF) will kick off the 14th Annual Military Appreciation Golf Tournament. A Nightstalker
Color Guard will assist us in paying our respects to the men and women who dedicate themselves to our protection every day. Below are the details.
- Play will be on the Plantation and Palmetto courses.
- Cost to participate is $150 per person ($600 per foursome). Mulligans are $10 each or three for $25.
- Registration opens at 8 a.m.
- 9 a.m. shotgun start
- Buffet after play
- Format: Scramble (four person teams)
- Flights: Men-Women-Mixed
- Teams can designate: Club, Medal, Course, or Skidaway Tees
- Registration deadline: March 6
- Golf Carts Available (request upon registering)
- 50/50 Raffle $5 Per Ticket Cash only!
- Prizes: Closest to Hole for Men and Women and Mixed Teams, Scramble Flight Winners, Low Gross, Low Net
You don’t have to play to support this event. Our registration process facilitates a tax -deductible donation, or you may sponsor one or more Service Members to play in the Tournament for $150 each. Non-Club members are welcomed to participate.
With Memorial Day on the horizon, our Hole Sponsorship provides an opportunity to honor family members and friends who have served, or someone who currently is serving. Their sacrifice should never be forgotten! Gold Sponsorship is $100, and Silver Sponsorship is $50.
Everyone who lives in The Landings can agree that this is OUR fund, OUR connection, OUR gratitude, and OUR appreciation of what our Military does for us every day of our lives! Please join our Landings Military Family Relief Fund team by participating, sponsoring, and/or donating.
Please be certain to make all checks payable to SCF LMFRF.
If you have played in this tournament before and we have a valid email address on file for you, we will send your registration form. Please watch your inbox. If you are new to this tournament, registration forms are available in all the pro shops, or email Trish Potts (email@example.com).