Landings Military Family Relief Fund Golf Tournament 2019
On Monday, April 8 rain or shine, we will kick off the 13th Annual Military Appreciation Golf Tournament. A Nightstalker Color Guard will assist us in paying our respects to the men and women who dedicate themselves to our protection every day.
Following are the Details:
- Play will be on the Plantation and Palmetto Courses.
- The cost is $150 per person ($600 per foursome); Mulligans are $10 each or three for $25
- 9 a.m. shotgun start
- Registration opens at 8 a.m.
- Buffet after play
- Format: Scramble (four-person teams)
- Flights: Men-Women-Mixed
- Registration deadline: March 22, 2019
- Golf Carts Available (request on registering)
- 50/50 Raffle: Tickets are $5 each. Cash only!
- Prizes: Closest to Hole for Men and Women and Mixed Teams, Scramble Flight Winners, Low Gross, Low Net
You don’t have to play to support this event. Our registration process facilitates a tax-deductible donation, or you may sponsor one or more Service Members to Play in the Tournament for $150 each. Non-Club members are welcomed to participate.
With Memorial Day on the horizon, our Hole Sponsorship provides us an opportunity to honor family members who have served or someone who is currently serving. Gold Sponsorship is $100, and Silver Sponsorship is $50.
Everyone who lives in The Landings can agree that this is OUR fund, this is OUR connection, this is OUR gratitude, and this is OUR appreciation of what our Military does for us every day of our lives! Please join our Landings Military Family Relief Team by participating, sponsoring, or donating.
Please note, if you have played in this tournament before and we have a valid email address on file, watch your inbox for your registration form. If you are new to this tournament, registration forms are in all the Pro Shops, or you can obtain a registration form by emailing Trish Potts (firstname.lastname@example.org).