Skidaway Island Incorporation Study Committees Reports Now Online
The five Incorporation Study Committees have completed their reports, and those reports are now posted online.
As recently noted, the findings include a City of Skidaway Island could provide better services on island at a lower tax rate than currently exists.
You can read complete details by clicking Incorporation Study Committees Complete Report.
This report includes a Study Committees Executive Summary as well as the following reports from the five Study Committees:
You can view other supporting documents by going to https://landings.org/incorporation.
Please plan to attend one of the following five Incorporation Town Hall Meetings to learn more about the findings and to discuss next steps.
- Monday, November 27 - 7 p.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Monday, December 4 - 10 a.m. at Plantation’s Ballroom
- Monday, December 4 - 4 p.m. at Plantation’s Ballroom
- Monday, December 4 - 7 p.m. at Plantation’s Ballroom
- Tuesday, December 5 - 10:30 a.m. at The Marshes of Skidaway