Weather forecast from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK
It’s Almost Party Time! September 24 @ Landings Harbor Marina from 3 to 7 p.m.
The September 24 Grand Finale 50th Anniversary Celebration is just around the corner, and now is the time to talk to your neighbors and make plans to head down to Landings Harbor Marina for an evening you don’t want to miss! The event will take place at Landings Harbor Marina from 3 to 7 p.m. and provide food and fun for everyone!
There will be live music from The Louie D Project, kids’ activities, a photo booth, face painting, and more. Food trucks from BowTie BBQ, Latin Chicks, Sweet Spice, and Kona Ice will be on-site selling their local fare, and The Landings Golf & Athletic Club will have a Pop-and-Pour Bar, where Club Members can use their Club Numbers to purchase items and non-Club members can use credit cards only. The menus are below.
Golf carts are encouraged to maximize parking. A horse-drawn carriage shuttle run by Pegasus Riding Academy will take you from your vehicles on Priest Landing Drive to the Marina.
Thank you to our event sponsors, The Landings Company, Nicole Casino, and Comcast/Xfinity.
If you think these first 50 years were great, just wait until you see the next 50!
Barbecue Poutine - $15
- Pulled Pork Sandwich - $11 (with side $16)
- Fried Chicken Tenders - $11 (with side $16)
- Smoked Jumbo Wings - $11 (with side $16)
- Spare Ribs - $13 (with side $18)
- Brunswick Stew - $8
- Mac and Cheese - $5
- Collard Greens - $5
- French Fries - $5
- Baked Beans - $5
- Coleslaw - $5
- Assorted Drinks - $2
- Tea - $2.50
- Empanadas $4
- Mexican Corn Esquites (mayo, parm cheese, lime, tajin) - $5.50
- Homemade Tamales Pork/Chicken - $5.50
(Choose Chicken, Pork Carnitas, or Vegetarian)
- Tacos de la Casa (with rice and beans) - $12.50
- Quesadilla (Add cheese and cooked veggies. Served with rice and beans) - $13
- Latin Bowl - (Lettuce, tomatoes, corn, rice, beans, cooked veggies. Add Plantains or Avo for an extra fee.) - $12.95
- Cuban Sandwich (served with plantain chips or sweet plantains) - $12
- Smoked Ribs - $13 (with side $18)
- Smoked Brisket - $14 (with side $19)
- Sweet Plantains - $4.50
- Rice and Beans - $3
- Jamaican Beef Patties (empanadas) - $4
Entrees (includes two sides)
- Jerk Chicken - $12
- Curried Chicken - $12
- 2 Meat Special - $20
- Oxtails - $19.99
- Curried Goat - $15
- Coconut Fried Shrimp - $14
- Fried Shrimp Basket - $14
- Chicken Tenders -$9
- Rice and Peas
- White Rice
- Mac & Cheese
- Sweep Plantains
- Steamed Veggies
- Yuca Fries
- There will be a variety of shaved ice flavors and sizes available. Prices start at $3.