Guidelines for Usage
- All requested equipment will be housed in, and returned to, the Public Works breakroom, unless otherwise specified.
- The Public Works breakroom is open during the normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Security should be contacted for after-hour’s access (912-598-1982).
- Equipment must not be left out in foul weather or overnight.
- Lost or damaged equipment shall be replaced at Borrower(s)’ expense.
- Electrical outlets available: (8) 110 outlets and (4) 220 outlets located next to the bathroom facility; (1) 110 and (1) 240 on the light pole by the Landings Way South entrance; (2) 110 on the light pole in the bushes on the first base line; and (1) 110 on the farthest light pole.