I acknowledge and will abide by the following rules:
- The Landings Association (TLA) must be notified of any changes in schedule of times listed on this form.
- If this form is not completed at least seven (7) calendar days before the event, this request may be denied.
- The sale shall not exceed four (4) hours on any day.
- Signs are prohibited.
- Parking is limited to one side of the street on secondary streets and will not hinder normal traffic flow. Driveways, paths, mailboxes, and fire hydrants may not be blocked.
- Non-resident prospective customers must be pre-authorized by the sponsoring resident.
- At least one uniformed Police Officer or TLA Security staff must be hired by the resident or company conducting the sale to assist with parking, pedestrian control, and complaints.
- TLA reserves the right to deny access to anyone.
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Landings Association, its directors, officers, and employees, of and from any and all claims, losses, expenses, or liability, including a claim for wrongful death, together with all expenses and attorney fees incurred by TLA which arise from such use.