Delegal Creek Marina
1 Marina Drive; Savannah, GA 31411
Marina Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Delegal Creek Marina (912-598-0023).
Delegal Creek Marina is located at the southernmost end of Skidaway Island, adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway and within close proximity of Ossabaw Sound. Delegal Creek Marina can accommodate 69 boats up to 125 feet in length, and is an attractive destination for marina guests who travel the Intracoastal Waterway.
Non Ethanol Marine Grade: $3.75
- Dockage/storage is billed one month in advance to the person listed as the primary boat owner.
- Written notice is required for boats leaving storage/dockage. Until written notice is received, the primary owner will be responsible for any fees incurred.
- New boats being stored will be charged a pro-rated amount for storage/dockage when the boat is received into inventory. Storage/dockage is thereafter billed on a monthly basis - fees are not pro-rated when a boat leaves inventory.
- Marina Capital fee will be billed at $40 per month per boat and will be included on the monthly Marina bill.
- Accounts past due by more than 60 days will not have access to their vessel until the account becomes current.
- Boat owners who do not own property at The Landings must keep a valid credit card on file.
- Boat owners that indicate “ANNUAL CONTRACT,” but withdraw the boat in less than ONE FULL YEAR will incur a penalty fee equal to the difference between the "ANNUAL" and "MONTHLY' rates for the months the boat was in storage.
- Boat owners who do not own property at The Landings must sign an annual contract.
Wet Slips Rates
- Annual Contract: $10/ft/month, plus Marina Capital fee
- Monthly Contract: $13.00/ft/month, plus Marina Capital fee
- Daily Rate: $1.95/ft/day
- Click Request Storage Information for more details.
- 30 amp: $40/month
- 50 amp: $70/month
Navigation Information Link
Please see the Delegal Creek Approach Chart to assist in your boating navigational needs.