What is the Assessment (Annual Property Owner Dues)?
The annual Assessment funds the departments that keep The Landings in top shape. These include Security, Public Works, Community Development, Community Relations, Finance, Human Resources, and Administration. The Assessment amount is $2,170 per lot for 2022.
When is the Assessment due?
Covenants 8.6. & 8.8 specify Assessments are due March 1. Interest will be charged at the annual rate of 10% per year on all balances unpaid by April 1, and a 10% late fee will be incurred on all balances unpaid by April 1, unless on a payment plan, as noted below. In addition, residents will be suspended, and RFIDs will be deactivated if a balance remains unpaid by April 1.
How can I pay this Assessment?
The Landings Association offers three payment options:
1. Send a check, or online bill payment from your bank, payable to The Landings Association for the full amount of $2,170 by March 1. Please be sure to include your Account Number, which is found on your Assessment statement.
2. Fill out the Preauthorized Payment Service Authorization Homeowner ACH Debit Transfer form for either Quarterly or Monthly payments and return to the Association with a voided check by February 21, 2022. This contract allows the Association to debit quarterly payments of $551.33 directly from your checking or savings account, or monthly payments of $220.54 directly from your checking or savings account. Please note, even if you participated in the quarterly payment plan in the past, you must resubmit a new, Preauthorized Payment Service Authorization Homeowner ACH Debit Transfer. Additionally, a voided check is required. The deadline to register for the monthly and quarterly options is February 21, 2022. Both options, monthly and quarterly, include a 3.25% annual interest rate per month. The 3.25% annual interest rate is equal to the Prime rate set by the Federal Reserve as of January 1, 2022. The quarterly payment plan option will deduct $551.33 from your account during the weeks of March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1. The monthly payment plan option will deduct $220.54 from your account during the weeks of March 1, April 1, May 1, June 1, July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, and $220.51 December 1.
3. Pay online through our service provider, PayLease, with either a credit/debit card or eCheck for the full amount by March 1. Please click Landings Association Online Assessment Payment. This will link to a secure payment site (PayLease) with a database separate from the Association. Therefore, you will need to create a Login and provide your Landings lot address. If you used PayLease in the past, your login information will be the same.
- E-Check (ACH) debit from checking/savings account: FREE
- VISA/MasterCard/American Express/Discover (Debit or Credit Card): 3.5% of total payment
(All fees are charged and retained by the credit card processor.)
Please remember to include your Account Number with any form of payment. The Account Number can be found on your Assessment statement.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my bill?
You can email your questions to Debbie Waterlander (email@example.com or 912-598-5514).
What if I have sold my property?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name and the property address that has sold.